Are you a blogger and you would like to contribute to Easy Planet Travel, as a guest post?
UPDATE – MARCH 15, 2019: We are not accepting guest posts at the moment. When we will accept them again, we’ll take this notice off.
Here are the criteria to be accepted as a guest post on Easy Planet Travel.
- The article provided is unique and doesn’t appear (and will never appear) elsewhere on the web. Easy Planet Travel only publishes articles that are a within its niche, that are a good fit for its followers and that fit the website’s tone. Easy Planet Travel reserves the right to alter, revise or otherwise tailor guest post submissions. Contributors must familiarize themselves with what we like to publish by spending time on the site before submitting.
- Contributors must check spelling, punctuation, grammar, and facts. Submissions sent with numerous errors are unprofessional and will not be considered for publication.
- Each post should be 800+ words and include at least three (3) original high-quality images (min 800px wide). Please include your own photos to give a personal feel. Videos are optional, if you would like to include one we will upload & embed from our YouTube channel. Also send a short bio.
- Easy Planet Travel does not provide copyright protection or accept copyright ownership and only retains publishing rights.
- Easy Planet Travel does not compensate any contributors to publish his/her guest post.
- Guest posting is for bloggers only. All posts will include the blogger’s bio and will link to his/her website, but no other backlinks will be published.