- Designed and personalized for you with love and extra care in Canada.
- Made and shipped from the USA.
- Museum-quality print made on thick, durable, matte paper. Printed on archival, acid-free paper.
- Care and maintenance: wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Your artwork features
- One printed detailed world map
- Country names
- Your favorite wanderlust quote, name, travel dates… or nothing at all!
- Your wall art will be shipped in a tube.
Printed sizes available
- 48″ x 36″
- 36″ x 24″
- First, click the “Add to cart” button and purchase this gorgeous wanderlust wall art. Please take note that I don’t make proofs before the order has been placed (sorry for any inconvenience).
- Then, please fill in your custom quote, name, and dates (if wanted) in the “Order Notes” of the Checkout page and make sure you didn’t do any errors or misspelling.
- I will make a proof for you and I will send it to your email for approval.
- You can request up to two revisions to this proof included in the price. The revisions don’t include a color change of the map. You can request modifications to the quote, name, and dates. In the very rare event that you still need to modify your design after two rounds of revisions, each additional revision would cost $5, paid before the map is sent for printing.
- Once the proof has been approved by you, I’ll send the map for production.
- This is a custom designed and printed product. Processing times may vary depending on the number of revisions. For shipping and delivery times, please visit our FAQ page. In a rush? Please message me with your deadline, the product you are interested in ordering, its size and your zip code. I do offer rush production and expedited shipping for an extra fee.
For more information, please read the additional information provided in the next tab or head to our Help and FAQ page.
Please help us to help kids!
By purchasing this wanderlust art, you are paying it forward to sick kids so they can get the medical care they need, to alleviate child poverty, and to make the wishes of ill kids come true. Yes, 5% of all profit is donated to the Air Canada Foundation.