- Designed and personalized for you with love and extra care in Canada.
- Made and shipped from the USA.
- Gallery wrap canvas: printed on a 20.5 mil thick, textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free), 470gsm, archival grade, acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base fabric, hand wrapped onto hand glued solid wood stretcher bars.
- Mounting brackets included – centered on the frame.
- The thickness of the canvas is 1.5 inches.
- Care and maintenance: dust the canvas with a soft, lint-free, dry cloth or feather duster.
Your Artwork Features
- One canvas of a sketched world map
- A subtle watercolor background
- Your favorite wanderlust quote, name, travel dates… or nothing at all!
- Pale Pink
- Pale Blue
Canvas Size Available
- 36″ x 24″
- 24″ x 18″
- 20″ x 16″
- 16″ x 12″
- First, click the “Add to cart” button and purchase this gorgeous wanderlust wall art. Please take note that I don’t make proofs before the order has been placed (sorry for any inconvenience).
- Then, please fill in your custom quote, name, and dates (if wanted) in the “Order Notes” of the Checkout page and make sure you didn’t do any errors or misspelling.
- I will make a proof for you and I will send it to your email for approval.
- You can request up to two revisions to this proof included in the price. The revisions don’t include a color change of the map. You can request modifications to the quote, name, and dates. In the very rare event that you still need to modify your design after two rounds of revisions, each additional revision would cost $5, paid before the map is sent for printing.
- Once the proof has been approved by you, I’ll send the map for production.
- This is a custom designed and printed product. Processing times may vary depending on the number of revisions. For shipping and delivery times, please visit our FAQ page. In a rush? Please message me with your deadline, the product you are interested in ordering, its size and your zip code. I do offer rush production and expedited shipping for an extra fee.
For more information, please read the additional information provided in the next tab or head to our Help and FAQ page.
Please Help Us Save Kids!
By purchasing this wanderlust art, you are paying it forward to sick kids around the world that don’t have access to good medical care. Yes, 5% of all profit is donated to Mending Kids, providing life-changing surgical care to children worldwide.