EASY PLANET TRAVEL’S SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
1. The ‘Win a Road Trip Pandora Style Bracelet’ Sweepstake is open to residents of any country, 18 years and older.
How to Enter
2. There is one way to enter: Visit us at https://www.easyplanettravel.com/giveaways/ between July 5, 2016, 9AM Eastern Time and July 19, 2016, 9PM Eastern Time and enter the required information.
3. Limit one (1) entry per email address per day.
4. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
5. Easy Planet Travel is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstake. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning.
6. One (1) Prize of a Road Trip Pandora Style Bracelet will be available to be won on July 20, 2016. The Draw will be a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Draw Period. The chance of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Draw Period corresponding to the relevant Draw Date.
7. The winner will be announced on Easy Planet Travel’s Facebook page or website within ten (10) business days following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner doesn’t redeem his/her prize within fourteen (14) days of his/her name being announced, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Sweepstake. The prize will be delivered to the confirmed winner.
Confirmation of Potential Winners
8. By participating in the Sweepstake, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
9. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Sweepstake.
10. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstake. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Sweepstake or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstake; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Sweepstake; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstake or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this Sweepstake.
11. Sponsor reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this Sweepstake or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this Sweepstake; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstake, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control destroys the integrity of this Sweepstake or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstake or any part thereof. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
12. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstake, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstake in whole or in part.
13. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
16. The Sweepstake is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Sweepstake and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada.