Here’s what our readers say
Iceland is on my bucket list since I follow you 😍
– Liane, Instagram follower
Wow, your photos are fabulous. I think Iceland just moved up on our bucket list. Thank you for sharing.
You need to know… You have inspired me to make travel a priority! (…) You have helped me want to dream bigger, so thank you!
Me and my daughter decided to go on a trip to San Francisco/Los Angeles. With Dominique’s help, we were able to plan our trip completely and leave home with peace of mind, stress-free and worry-free.
I definitely recommend Easy Travel Planet to everyone and I will without a doubt still look up to them for the best travel tips and tricks. They have a lot of traveling experiences, and Dominique is very professional and always available when we need her.
Thank you Dominique! – Marie-Josée, Canada
I am Dominique, a travel coach, social media influencer, blogger, and entrepreneur. I coach young families on how to raise thankful and open-minded kids through family travel and overcome their fears and problems, so they can explore the world and create deeper and stronger family bonds. I am always on the lookout to find the best solutions, accommodations, activities, sights, and also travel gear and accessories to guide and help families to achieve their travel and life goals.
Along with my husband, Clinton, and our little girl, Emma-Kate, we travel all around the world, and we test and document our experiences and adventures to inspire and help families to get easy and stress-free vacations too.
How can we work together?
You have something great to offer to young families?
You would like to contribute to Easy Planet Travel as a guest writer? Here is my guest post policy.
What Some Of Our Partners Say
This is amazing! Sounds like you had a fantastic trip. Would love to work with you again further […] – Chelsea, FUJIFILM Canada
I just read your article and I was really happy with what I saw. You really talked about every great point of the hotel as well as our branding. Also, the photos are beautiful! – Jennifer, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal
I hope you had a good trip and that everything went well with your booking. I read your review and I cannot thank you enough for the kind words (…)! We have already received a new booking based on your opinion!
– Melanie, VALAIR
We are really delighted with your work and the excellent review. Thank you so much! – Niki Fairchild, Maya Tangalle
Great. I love your work. Feel free to come back 🙂 – Daniel, Hotel El Bosque
Award winner of the “Best Blog” from the Caribbean Tourism Organization, 2018
Press, Freelancing Writing and Guest Posts
- The Best Travel-sized Products for the Jetsetting Beauty
15 Thoughtful Travel Gifts for Kids
9 Gift Ideas for Families
Best Travel Blogs 2018: Top Influencers to Follow
Top Travel Blogs 2018
Top Travel Bloggers Share Advice & Tips for Blogging
- Top 100 Travel Blogs You Should Be Following in 2017
- Top 100 Outdoor Blogs You Can Read For Inspiration in 2017
- Lonely Planet Pathfinders: 12 Scientific Proofs Why Family Vacations Make Our Kids Happier And Smarter
- Flight Network: 3 Activities Around the World Worth Waking Up for Before Dawn
- Asher Fergusson: Top 9 Other Asia Travel Blogs
- Anywhere’s Perfect: Things to know about Cambodia’s history
- Lonely Planet Pathfinders: top family travel posts from January 2017
- Lifelong Vagabonds: On My Travels, I’ve learned…
- The Richard Lazzara Daily
- The Paradise Travel Pro
- Fodor’s Hawai’i Travel Guide, p.516
- Auto Europe: A Beginner’s Guide to the Family Road Trip
- HomeoAnimal: 10 Easy Steps that Will Make Traveling with your Furry Friend a Stunning Success!
- Bijoux L’escargot: Comment se payer 2 lunes de miel sans se ruiner ? (in French)
- HomeoAnimo: Voyager avec son Compagnon Préféré… C’est Possible (in French)
- Travel – Moments in Time: Top destinations for 2017 recommended by travel bloggers
- Travel Bloggers Guide: Travel Blogger News: June 2016
- iTrip Vacations: 12 Important Travel Tips: Learn From the Experts
- Beach Bliss Living: Short Guides to the Caribbean Islands & Beaches
- GPSmyCity: Fun Days in Sihanoukville, South Cambodia
- GPSmyCity: Malaysia’s Thriving Multicultural Capital: Kuala Lumpur
- GPSmyCity: World’s #1 Awe-Inspiring Escape: Angkor… and Siem Reap!
- GPSmyCity: How to Visit Amsterdam in 3 Days When You Feel Lazy
- GPSmyCity: The Easiest Way to Visit Chicago in 3 Days
- GPSmyCity: Give Me 3 Days and I’ll Give You Barcelona!